Chartered Accountancy is a Challenging profession that offers practice or job opportunities in the areas of accounting auditing,corporate finance,project evaluation,company and other business laws,taxation and corporate governance.
The chartered Accountancy Course and Profession in India is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI),New Delhi,ICAI is the second-largest accounting body in the world.
CA course Provides A Bright Future
In India, Charted Accountancy (CA) is a popular and prestigious course which has a good recognition besides the best chances for top salaries. This course can be studied by those who have passed their Intermediate from any group. Whereas CA course provides bright future with jobs that pay lakhs of rupees. It can be completed with less cost. At present,those who completed CA course are earning lakhs of rupees either through the practice or employment.
- The degree of a chartered accoutant is one of the most prestigious degrees in the world.
- a chartered accountant would always have more opportunities to work overseas.
- According to a recent survey the global competition for the accountants is increasing with every passing day.
- Year 2010-2011 The average salary offered to the newly qualified and konwledgeable Chartered Accountant(CA) is about Rs.8 lakhs per annum.
- It is said that Unemployment rate is Zero for qualified CA.
- As per recent survey CA's requirement in India - 5 lakhs.